Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Introducing David Lettercat, the official Travel Cat for the Freethinkers Team

This is David's blog and will show up here as a blog within a blog every once-in-a-while. The posts will be written by David himself. He prefers Davy because it's a bit more casual and he's a pretty mellow cat. Davy visits Team members traveling mostly by air... mail. His posts will tell of his adventures. So, without further ado, here's Davy....

hi, i'm davy and right now i'm in mississippi with TexstyleTextures. i think i should tell you that i don't use too many capitals because it's real hard for me to hold down the shift key and type a letter too.

i was born on long island, new york and my first real home was with marthahorman. i made a ton of friends there because she has a lot of little folks like me living at her house. here's a foto of me and another of the folks who welcomed me when i first arrived.

me
from left to right - hershel, filbert, mr. onions and sweetpea

1 comment:

Kristi Smart Romantic Fantasy Coats and Clothing. said...

I hope someday you will come visit me. Cowie and Sharkie would be thrilled to meet you.