Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Recipe Corner - Shocking Pink Bean Dip



This one is not for the faint of heart!

2 cans white or navy beans
4-6 anchovies (I use the ones packed in oil in the little jars.)
2-6 cloves garlic
1 medium roasted beet, peeled
1/4 cup yogurt
about 4 tbsp olive oil (or oil from the anchovies)

Blend 'till smooth.

Serve with carrots, celery and fresh green beans, 
or corn chips and crackers, 
or try it as a yummy sandwich spread!  

From ClockworkCrow

5 comments:

Martha Horman said...

Very tasty and a great dish for the holidays.

Flowers said...

I could never eat blue angel food cake because of the color, but the bean dip looks good, as long as I close my eyes! lol:)

tori said...

I'm seriously going to have to try this one. It looks fabulous.

Enzie Shahmiri Portraits and Fine Art Blogs said...

Martha ~ I love the color of this dip! How fun!

bhelms said...

wow! i love this one - it just looks so yummy!!!!