Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Supplement - On Location with the Next Tuesday Tinker

This week we asked Anne and Paul from CircleANaturals who live in Steven's Point, Wisconsin, how they beat the heat:

"My least expensive and low calorie way to deal with the heat and humidity of the summer months, is peppermint. We farm, so there's always chores to do whether it's 90 degrees or 10 below zero. I really enjoy the cooling tingle of our peppermint soap after doing chores, and I keep a atomizer with peppermint water in it, to mist myself with when I feel like I'm in the last stages of melting. It's also a natural bug repellent and masks the wonderful aroma of our all natural fertilizer producers (also known as cattle).  I also believe that if it's over 85 degrees, the calories in ice cream evaporate!

I am so blessed to be surrounded with so much peaceful beauty here on our farm. No neighbors or traffic. The first photo is of a truly beautiful sunset we had recently. It was actually raining and I drove the truck down to get clear of the tree line so I could take photos. Like an idiot, I stood in the beam of the headlights and got eaten alive. These will be on new original photo art cards coming out in our Etsy shop. Then we have ones of our new babies. I never get tired of following our chickens around. They have so much personality!"








If you would like to try out the refreshing peppermint soap after a hot day, visit Anne and Paul's CirleANaturals Etsy shop. 
.

No comments: