Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT - On location with our next Tuesday Tinker

Manic Manx loves fabric or as she puts it, "My work justifies my passion for collecting pretty fabrics. My living-room has several shelves of this stuff. It comes in handy when I get those fun orders where someone says "I want a coat, make it weird, use purple, fuschia and green. Chances are somewhere on those shelves is the perfect combination of patterns, colors and textures. Its both fun and difficult living so close to the LA fabric district. So easy to come home with more than you can fit on the shelves. That is my barometer. If I cant fit it on the shelve, I have too much. My new years resolution. Sew up half of what I own. "



1 comment:

AJ said...

rOhhhh, how fun and wonderful having all this fabric. I don't sew much, but I do love fabric. I would love to come over and just look at it all. It would be like being at the library browsiong through book after book.