Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Tinker - altarspace

altarspace began making intention charms for friends. “I had a friend who just broke up with a boyfriend and I thought it would be nice to give her something pretty and positive, so she could find her true love. She not only found her fiancé, she rekindled her love of music and art”, says April Judd of Altar Space. “I made another for a friend who was pregnant with her third child and was feeling a little down about not having time for herself. I made her a charm full of feminine energy, self confidence, and love. If anything, it’s a reminder for the people I make the charms for that I am thinking of them and that they have someone on their side.”





1 comment:

Martha Horman said...

A real nice selection in this store....