Please come visit and, while you're there, LIKE us, so that you get all our posts about new listings, other items in our shops and what shops are having sales. Who knows what else we may post?
See you there....

NEW LISTINGS

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Supplement - On Location with our Next Tuesday Tinker

Our Freethinker Etsy Team is made of of lots of wonderful people, all very different, with all kinds of different views, hobbies, senses of humors, and beliefs.   But the one thing we all love is a good poem or story from ManicManx.  The Freethinkers Team calls her MM, the world calls her Kristi Smart, we all call her funny!   This Sunday she has graced us with one of her poems about her beloved cat Henry:
I woke up this morning with a feeling of dread.
I found Henry’s rectum was glued to my head.

It wasn’t his usual choice of repose.
The artful arrangement, his torso, my nose.

I wont be surprised if I break out in a sty.
Due to new sleeping habits, his anus, my eye.

I hope he goes back to his chest, my ear.
My armpit is willing to snuggle his rear.

The first light of day is now up my cats butt.
In considering trading him in for a mutt.

I love little Henry with all of my heart.
I'm ever so grateful he cant pass a fart.

Kristi Smart


Henry, having a laugh.

We are also lucky enough to have Kristy write for our Recipe Corner, where she always has a wonderful spin on every yummy concoction.   Not only is she a gifted story teller, but a gifted seamstress as well.    To view her eclectic and beautiful hand made coats and vests, visit ManicManx's Etsy Shop. MM, when is your first book of poetry coming out?   Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Martha Horman said...

Cats can fart, you know... Kitty farts are usually memorable.

Kristi Smart Romantic Fantasy Coats and Clothing. said...

His brother farted. Henry NEVAH! Its is so beneath him.